Tuesday, November 11, 2008

flying in the sky

Last week, i went 2 a carrier fair in my coll (TARC) for job seeking~~(as iam measuring the road now)...However, none of my biochem job is available in the fair, so dissapointed, all wanted engineer...

As, i was walking to the end of the fair, something caught my eyes..."Airasia cabin crew"... So i give it a try & fill up the form.. I noe it mayb difficult 2 pass the interview, but at least i put out my 1st step,isn't it...

I told my mum abt the air-stewardess interview, & she is suprise abt it... Actually, she does not encourage me 2 go for the dubai airlines "Etihad" bcuz i nid 2 go for a 2-yrs-training in dubai...which means tat i think i nid 2 cover up my face like them & nth 2 do except training for 2 yrs (*opps)...wat a...

In fact, my mum & dad asked me 2 go for "Singapore Airlines"... OMG~~~the best but strict airline... I heard that this airline is much much harder 2 enter as the interview is veri veri strict. but for the sake of my family (they love 2 travel) and able 2 earn money (wahaha), i decided 2 apply for this airline...

There is a coming interview on 23/11/08, so i will try my luck la...

but i nid 2 do alot of things:

1. put on a contact lens
2. get rid of the scar on my leg

3. get rid of my black eye ring

4. diet, wanna decrease my waist from 28 to 26 (opps)

5. improve my english and learn 2 smile alot

6. noe how 2 dress up


So, in order to let my dream come true, i nid 2 jiayou and hopefully can see me in this:

3 comments:

zhenlong25 said...

wah! whats that gonna do with biochem? xD good luck =)

Cindy Khor said...

i will support watever decision u make...

yeeling said...

zL:
haha~~~try juz my luck...
can bring my family travelling ma..

jie:
hopefully can get it lo..