Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Earn money or spend money??


The next episode for my previous blog (i mentioned interview in my previous blog)....

For the last two days, had my interview in 2 different places--- Kepong & Subang~~~

Kepong's "Food Technologist" interview is a total disaster for me as the interview does not go so smooth..walao, the boss asked my tricky question which i reali shake my head and say & i duno. So dissapointed in my own performance, need da start flipping my notes again~~~



Subang's "Medical Sales Executive" interview is much much better. at least i noe how 2 answer their question la (although its abit KIK GEI)..but mayb for this job, i will be based in JB...so dun quite prefer this job as i wanted 2 stay in kl..



Iam happy tat i got interview, but my purse got a hole d....haven start 2 earn money d start 2 spend money..
The total expenditure for Kepong trip is aproximately RM 15.20 and Subang trip is around RM 41.80...omg~~~tat stupid taxi drive...charge me RM15!!!juz for a 10 minits journey...omg...so angry~~~but nid interview tat time, so terpaksa give him :(

Money difficult 2 earn, but easy 2 spend *pengsan*....

Juz wish that i can win TOTO 1st prize la...hahahaha...

3 comments:

sl33py 3dward said...

duh.. ask someone to drive u to there.

well the taxi driver need to make sure that he didnt rugi from the way from kepong..

y is it so expensive to subang? ><

yeeling said...

haha~~~the problem is nobody wan 2 fetch me 2 subang...tats the reason...

sl33py 3dward said...

duh, u never ask =.=

just pay me a little for fuel fees is enough. keke

still money faced xD