Tuesday, February 23, 2010

New Year New Hair Style + presents

Yoyo
Happy CNY
Huat arrr
When for alot of visiting (photos will be uploaded later bcuz~~~ I DUN HAVE ENUF TIME!!)
Get alot of angpow & presentsss too
*hehe*

Change hairstyle b4 CNY
feel the same to me
juz the front become shorter



Got my belated valentines present
Although
It is abit late
but iam stil happy
Thx jus... *muackkss*


The rose which came all the way from Cheras at 1am midnight ^^ *touch*


& this is
My advance bday present from my parents...
thx papa mama *muackkkssss*

^^


The purse cost us RM 138 (i think) & marbeline lipstick for RM 15++
Dun scold me for buying such expensive purse
Cuz it has 40% discount and RM 50 voucher
So, ended up it cost us onli RM 40++
*so worth it*
(actually i wanted to buy another bag which is RM200++ but not worth the price)

This is my 1st branded thing leh
Reali~~
I dun have any branded things in my room (even my shoes)
*except....... erm...hmm.....reali nth tat i can think of*
=keke=

p/s: S.H.E is coming next sat oh...looking very very very forward to their concert, i think i will start quieing up at 2pm, hehe

=

4 comments:

Cindy Khor said...

wei wei, do u want my gucci purse mah?? cuz i'm using my burberry one, then u can show off that u have a gucci purse leh...

BB_hwiyee said...

i m waiting ur ang bao^^

yeeling said...

jie: u not goin to use?? anyway, i have a purse now, but i dun mind if u wanna giv it to me... hehe

BB: i think i will get it from you 1st...

Cindy Khor said...

nope, not using it anymore... if you don't mind using q quite old purse, then i'll pass it on to you lah...haha.. its big also..