Wednesday, April 29, 2009

LiFe is uNpredicCtabLe

My company is not doing very well recently, i mean in terms of "feng shui".
Everybody are chasing for time, being scold by customer, fall sick....

This few days, I get to know that my pregnant colleague has some problem with her baby gal.
At first when she went for check-up, doctor told her that her baby had a hole in the heart, but still yet to be confirm after a full check-up and scaning. Today, she had been informed by her doctor that her baby had down-syndrome. *Shock* It is really heart-breaking to see a very cheerful lady turning into a silent and sad person, haiz~~~

I can't believe that this situation is happening around me, normally we will just see these cases in tv or newspaper, but it eventually happens beside me.

Hopefully she can make it over this tough period. "jiayou gal, u can make it de....remember u still have us supporting u in office oh" *pray hard for you*

p/s: Post this blog is not to remind her about all this sad things, is juz 2 give another reminder to all of u out there, life is veri precious, try 2 cherish every time & moment in ur life...
I noe everybody is bz earning money in such a down economy period, but i think sometimes we may lost our direction upon tonnes and tonnes of works.

So, dun forget 2 look up above ur bundle of files in office, relax for awhile. Have some times with ur loves one. ^^ (as i cant always be together with my love ones)

*jiayou everybody*

& thx to my parents for giving me such a gd health & life *love u all*

No comments: