Monday, June 22, 2009

congrats 2 my gal...

Last sat morning went 2 my dearest lijuan's convo...
Finally get to attend her convo jor (gal, i waited so long leh...)
But we are very late tat day (late for almost 2 hours), cuz somebody overslept on tat day, hehe...
However, we still manage 2 give her our flower and tk a few photo 2gether wif her~~


Danny, Juan and me...u look great my dear~~

Vincent, Juan, Tong and me in front of TARC college hall...
After that we went to Four Season House near Carrefour for our lunch and all of us r so so hungry jor..

wah, y both of u look so fierce...

We order set lunch and this is our dessert.



Danny and I order chicken marryland only bcuz later we wanna have our 2nd round at 建记辣椒板面, my favourate mee...


Bei~



p/s: tis month over budget jor, next month nid 2 pay installment for myvi summore... so so cham, my financial is so tight now cuz i wanted 2 save money for my travelling plan...
*i wan more commission*



2 comments:

Cindy Khor said...

why over budget?? i thought u don't shop that much??

yeeling said...

mayb of the rental & i go alot of outing wif my frenz gua...the food here is also very expensive~~
*my gosh*